Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Food Team Appreciation BBQ...


Last week my husband and I hosted an appreciation BBQ at our house for all the people who serve on the food team each week. Unfortunately with it being memorial day weekend, most of the people were out of town, but it still turned out pretty good.


The day before we prepared by cleaning the BBQ, because there was so much black grease all over the stainless steel. I first tried to use some stainless steel cleaner and a sponge, but it didn't seem to work... then I pulled out the Magic eraser sponge and the results were amazing... well you can see for yourself.... (unfortunately I don't have a before picture, but you can get the idea... this is after 5 months of about 2-3 meals per week usage... after magic sponge cleaning)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a great idea. i shall have to use that on my bbq when it gets greasy! love those magic markers!