Monday, May 26, 2008

Yellow Aprons...

It's been nice to have a bit of sewing time these past few days. I've been able to wrap up a few of the ongoing projects as well as making a few new ones for others. Here's one of my latest projects...

Here's a close up of the pocket detail.


I bought the fabric from a thrift store. I love making something new from something old... sometimes I find very unique finds like in the case of this fabric... it looked like it had never been used, there was absolutely no visible fading or coloring.

The bias tape I already had from some previous projects... and since it is my favorite color, I was thrilled to use it for this project.

I just posted this "Lemon Blossom Full Hostess Apron" in my etsy store. I'm still in the making process, but check back soon for some really beautiful maternity products.


1 comment:

Laura said...

I really like these pictures. You should also include a picture of what it looked like before so we can fully appreciate the transformation.