Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lemon Blossom Apron for Shannon.....

The sewing room has been quite busy, with projects ranging from breast feeding clothes, a green jersey maternity dress, and a pair of maternity stretchy gaucho pants for my sprouts store. I'll be posting them in the store soon, I'm just waiting on a few notions to come in the mail.

Among my other projects, I've finished another apron for a friend of mine, using the Lemon Blossom fabric and some lime green bias tape.


I found this vintage lime green bias tape on etsy at the BennettsTreasures shop. It was just what I was looking for, so I decided to purchase it and use it for my friends apron. Here is the finished product...

Since these aprons are one size fits all, I decided to add the one that I did earlier to my sprouts maternity shop.

A Lemon Blossom apron similar to this one is posted in the store.


No comments: