Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I LOVE my colorwave dishes!!!

When my husband and I got married, we registered for some Colorwave dishes. They come in all different colors, so rather then ordering one or two colors, we ordered each place setting in a different color and then ordered all of our serving-ware in black (charcoal). You can also order the floral accent plates, like we did, to dress up the place setting a bit for a more formal dinner, or afternoon tea party.

They recently arrived in the mail, which was earlier then expected, and my husband and his small group surprised me by putting them away in the cupboards. To my surprise when I opened my cupboards, expecting to find our plain white and other and miss-matched dishes that I had collected from my college years, I found splashes of color in their place. My husband is so sweet!

We have been using our dishes for about a month now, and I have to say, I absolutely love them! If you are getting married soon, and you like a lot of color, you should get these, they are very versatile and beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soo pretty!!

Alana Shaikh said...

Mykitchenbasics provides giant varierty of fiestaware colors.if you're probing for feteware colours and fiesta tableware.fiestaware dishes in one in every of our hot product.For all style of feteware and fiesta tableware simply ping United States of America.