Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Omaha's Finest Farmers Market...


There is an awesome farmers market down town! It reminds me of the one in Montrose or Seattle. Although they don't throw fish here, there is still a lot to see and do. I love connecting with local farmers who grow various organic foods; vegetables, cheeses, honey and even plants! On this trip we took our nephew with us, to give my sister-in-law a chance to sleep in a bit after a long week.

With my trusty TJ bag and nephew in toe, we were ready to find some herbs for the garden and other little goodies.



This "sno cups" cart reminded me of the food carts in downtown LA...

Here we are picking out some plants for "Aunt Julie's Garden"...


I found some parsley!!!


After finding some plants for the garden, we decided to stop for a tasty treat at the... CANDY SHOP!!! :)



No comments: