Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update: what's been going on for the last 4-5 months...

I just realized the other day that I haven't really sat down to post on my blog in a while, so I thought I would update you all...

In march we took a road trip up to WA with some close friends of ours so that we could make it to my husband's old roommate's wedding.


My husband was one of the groomsmen :)


In April my husbands parents and sister and nephew came to town for our family Easter gathering where all the relatives in the area get together and do an Easter egg hunt and BBQ.

One of the days they were here we got to go to the beach.

In May we moved out of our first apartment together and into my husband's grandma's place so that we could save up for our up and coming move to Nebraska.


In June my husband and I went to the Resolved conference...


but for me I had and impromptu visit to Canada to be with my grandpa who had a heart attack the day the conference started. He's doing better now and is able to get up and around on his own again, but is unfortunately not saved. Please pray for his salvation.

God's timing and provision was perfect! On the trip everything worked out... from affordable airfare, to a place to stay (my sister's), and time available.


The day after I got back from Calgary, my husband and I were off with the rest of our team to Spain on our missions trip. I'll post more about this in my next post, but it was an amazing trip!

No comments: