Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sprouts is going green...

As some of you may know, I have a couple of shops on Etsy. One of which had an identity crisis, and became the hub for random vintage and handmade items. This shop has now become more focused on bridal, and special occasion. I have taken out some of the random stuff and have added a few things items for Valentines.

My second shop was getting very much neglected, but now is very much the shop I want to invest more time in. Sprouts maternity now has a slightly greener appearance and will mainly feature maternity clothes made from organic or upcycled materials.


Here is the new banner and avatar to my sprouts shop I just made today. I was going for something more a little bit more organic and simple. I really like the concept of "sprouts" featuring an organic brand name to go with the organic clothing. I can't wait to get started.
What are your thoughts... ideas?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think it looks great! I really can care less as to whether clothing is organic or recycled but it's great concept to go along with the name. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! I love your etsy stores! Your aprons are so cute! This is soooo you I am so happy for you! My lil' sis is 5 months pregnant, I would love to get her some of your organic maternity clothes once you have them up! Congrats on everything and all your success! XO* Ashley Ulibarri