Friday, May 16, 2008

Our summer garden...

The summer is such a busy time! Running here, running there... staying inside all day to stay cool, visiting in-laws etc. Some times when I've been inside all day I like to come outside and sit under the shade of our patio umbrella to unwind. One of my summer projects has been to tackle our over grown garden. I planted come Cilantro, Basil, Peas and green and yellow beans in the spring and have enjoyed seeing the new growth sprouting up in my garden.

Here are some picts of the plant growth so far...

Day 11: First SproutsDay 12: Sprouts
Day 13: Sprouts
Day 18: Sprouts
Day 29: Sprouts

Another summer project of mine will be building up my new etsy store sproutsmaternity.etsy.com which will feature various maternity products.

more to follow...

No comments: