Sunday, April 13, 2008

Babysitting the Girls at the Volleyball Tournament

This weekend was the volleyball tournament... Here we are loading into the car.


Some friends of ours went out of town for a conference, so we had the pleasure of adopting their two girls while they were gone. We had a blast playing house for a few days! The girls probably entertained us more with their silly moments and childish banter then we did them...


"Let me see the fitchers," Fiona exclaimed, while Abby posed with her infamous cheese ball smile, as I take a few quick snapshots on the way to the Volleyball tournament.


And off we went...

We had a friend help us with the girls, so that my husband and I could play on the team. Our team was costumed after the television show LOST, each team member with his or her own character to play. I played Kate Hudson and my husband played Sayid Jerrah, while our other team members played John Locke, Juliet, Ben Linus, Shannon and Charlie.
It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately I forgot about the camera, so sadly these are the only pictures I have from the day. :(


My apron and 4 free sewing lessons seemed to be a popular raffle prize with the ladies, and Abby ended up winning the steak dinner for two at our house, so I guess we will be seeing the girls again real soon. :)


No comments: